Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Snack Crate from Poland

I did my first ever youtube video!  It was an unboxing from snack crate for August the Poland edition.  I was pretty nervous and made so many mistakes but hey it was my first time talking in front of the camera.  But anyway the video is done and I just have to get over my nerves.  The video should already be uploaded.

We got a total of 20 items in the Premium crate box which was about $55 USD because we added the drink to the box.  The biggest section of any grocery store in Poland is the candy section, so I can see why most of the items in this box are sweets.
Info about the snacks in the box

Taste slightly like an onion ring. I liked it, it reminds me of
the asian onion ring chips

This is prune covered chocolate candy.  It wasn't bad but it's not one of my favorites

A ginger bread cookie that is soft and fluffy, but a little bit on the dry side.  I can definitely taste the cinnamon in it.

This was a surprise I was expecting something crunchy, but instead it just melted
in my mouth like cotton candy would but at the end felt like I just bit on packing
peanuts.  It has that styrofoam texture.  For me the yellow ones didn't have a taste
but the other colors were a little bit on the sour side.

Pretzels, that is all

I was expecting a hard texture cookie, but instead it was soft like marshmallow
the inside has a raspberry jelly filling which complimented the chocolate and cookie well.  It is one of my favorite things in this box.

My top favorite!  This one is a winner for me.  The crunchy texture of the rice crispy covering the caramel and cookie.  Great combo.

 
This was interesting.  The inside looks like a marshmallow but it is not!
It is light and fluffy with a little bit of sweetness.

Coconut wafers.  Not my favorite, if there were a little bit more coconut flavor I think I would like it more.

The Prince Polo, chocolatey wafers I prefer the Classic over the hazelnut, also one of my favorites

Princessa to me taste just like the Prince Polo classic, so I can't complain there.

AHA!  I like this one because it reminds me of my childhood eating the Chinese New Year treats. I prefer the AHA's over the Chinese New Year ones because it's thinner and easier to bite into.

Pretty much a biscuit to dip into your coffee or tea.

If you have ever bought chocolate bars from kids for their fundraiser,  this taste just like
the caramel chocolate filled one.

Not a fan of this, the chocolate was too rich and dark for my liking

Again dark chocolate took over the flavor and it was a little bit to sweet for me

At first I didn't like this but after trying it some more I have come to like the taste of the jelly inside.  It is strong and over powers the chocolate but I like it.

Favorite! After finishing the drink off camera,  I feel like it taste slightly like a red bull which I kind of like the flavor of.  It has a citrusy fruity taste that I love.

Well that is it for the Snack Crate box from Poland.  We had fun trying all the different sweet treats and snacks.  It was very interesting that some of the flavors are similar to what I have eaten in my childhood.  Can't wait to try more Snack boxes.


(I am not sponsored this is something my boyfriend and I thought we would try)



No comments:

Post a Comment