Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Baguette Pizza

Feeling hungry and wanted something easy I decided to make pizza on a baguette. I am using what I had on hand.  I used 2 different types of cheese because I have it and I wanted to use it all before it goes bad.  But using just mozzarella cheese is fine.

Ingredients:

Baguette ( mine is from Lee’s Sandwich)
Cheddar Jack Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza sauce
Pepperoni

Directions:

Slice baguette in half length wise
Spread pizza sauce all over
Top with as much or as little cheese as you'd like
Top with Pepperoni
350 Fahrenheit I didn’t set a timer I popped it in the toaster oven until the cheese is melted and the pepperoni looks done.

It was good, can't go wrong with anything pizza.  The only thing I would change is either make my own pizza sauce or use a different brand.  I wasn't that big of a fan for this sauce but it was still good and satisfied the cravings.






No comments:

Post a Comment