Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

New Hair!

I haven’t cut my hair in over 2 and a half years!  Its long overdue and all that hair has got to go. I’ve been wanting to make a big change with how my hair looks but…. with how expensive it could get I wasn’t too sure. But eventually I found a place with a stylist that I felt confident with my hair and wasn’t going to break my bank.

I've always had issues with someone cutting my hair.  It all started when I was younger, every time I went to get a hair cut I would tell the stylist how short I would want it.  But every time it would come out way shorter 2-3 inches off would end up being 5-6.  So now when I look for a salon to get my hair done it takes me forever to make a decision and I would just get over it for a while.


So any who, I cut about 4-5 inches off and had her do an ombre balayage look.  The whole process took about 3 to 4 hours.  The end result I love the way it turned out!  I have to admit though I was a little nervous during the process when she would come check and I saw a whole lot of blonde.  I had no idea how it would turned out it was a big surprise to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment