Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Eating the Jelly Bowl

Inside the jelly bowl is a large clear bag filled with jelly, fruits, and 2 beans in some kind of water syrup. The small square is filled with red bean and the rectangle is filled with black sugar syrup also known as black honey or in Japanese Kuromitsu.  The package also includes a little spoon so you can eat it anywhere how awesome is that?!

It took me a bit to figure out the instructions but what I got out of it is;
  1. drain the liquid from the clear jelly bag or everything will be diluted
  2. dump the remaining content in the clear bag into the bowl
  3. add in the red bean
  4. drizzle black sugar syrup over everything
  5. mix it all up and enjoy
Now I could have done this whole thing all wrong but it was still delicious! I love red bean desserts and since I left it in the fridge for a couple of days it was nice and cold very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment