Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

World Market!

I love this place! Yes it is a little expensive to pretty much kind of expensive for some things but I still love it!  I love looking in the snack areas to see what new things they have and possibly find old childhood candies those are the best!  But today I bought Chocorooms which is a cracker dipped in chocolate. It is one of my favorite chocolate cracker snacks it has a layer of milk chocolate on the bottom and a small layer of dark chocolate on top.  I also got Kit Kats in mint flavor it tasted like a crunchy andes mint.  I thought it was ok, I'm sure my boyfriend would love it!  Next item from my random shopping is Sparkling Pink Citrus Lemonade from France and it is so good! Pretty scary opening the bottle it was a loud pop like opening a champagne bottle but good thing it’s hooked onto the metal.  I think I might want to get some more I love how the cap is attached to the metal I can definitely use the bottle for other things.






No comments:

Post a Comment