Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Super Mini Vacation

The boyfriend and I felt like we needed to get away for a day to relax and enjoy each other’s company without any interruptions from our phones and people.  So we deiced to get a room for a night at a hotel to relax and unwind. We checked into Fairfield Hotel, I’ve never stayed here before so I didn’t know how it was going to be.  But it was actually nice!  The staff was super friendly knowing it was our first time there; they even called to check up on us.  We got a room with 2 queen because they were sold out of the rooms with a King bed.  The room wasn't that big pretty much just enough walk space for 1 person to go through at a time from the bathroom to the front door. There is free wifi for guest and breakfast in the morning from 6am-9am.  The breakfast wasn’t bad it was actually good and they also have a waffle maker! I love waffles!

That afternoon we went swimming in the pool which is 3 feet to 8 feet deep. There is also a gym but it isn’t that big and a small Jacuzzi.  For dinner we just went to Costco and ordered a pizza, watched movies, and talked.  It just felt so wonderful we really haven’t been alone in a long time and just being able to relax and talk the night away was one of the best things ever!  The next day after breakfast and checking out we went to see fast and furious 6.  It was awesome! I loved it but I was kind of sad they killed off the couple wont say who in case some people who are reading this still haven't seen it.  At the ending I guess during credits or before got me confused a little just because I don’t remember all the fast and furious movies.  But overall it was a good movie and I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment