Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beef Stir Fry with Lots of Vegetables

I made beef stir fry with a bunch of different vegetables.  Whatever vegetables I found in the fridge I added it to the stir fry. There is broccoli, carrots, red bell pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes and of course beef.  It came out good and is one of the times I actually can get my brother to eat his vegetables. What I did was add some oil to the pan and the garlic cooked it until I can smell the fragrance of the garlic. I then added the broccoli and carrots coating it in the garlic and oil and added some soy sauce and let it continue to cook for a little bit before I added the beef.  After I added the beef I let it brown until it’s mostly cook I drizzled some oyster sauce over the meat, added salt, pepper, and a little bit of sugar.  After that was all mixed I added the red bell peppers waited a minute or 2 and added the cucumbers.  I saved the tomatoes for the very end since it is cherry tomatoes. After I added the cherry tomatoes and drizzled some lime ponzu sauce over everything, I mixed it up good, covered it, and let it cook for a couple more minutes and done. I served it over rice it was super yummy and the vegetables tasted delicious. 

I use Kikkoman lime ponzu sauce and I’m pretty much addicted to it.  I like putting it on my vegetables or on salmon, but I usually eat it with my version of Asian chicken and rice.   Happy Cooking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment