Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

San Diego trip!

My bf and I decided to head to San Diego no idea what we were going to do I just wanted to go to San Diego :)

So on the way I was busy searching things to do in SD and decide to hit up the beaches.  We went to this beach with the longest pier I’ve ever been on.  It was so long when I got to the end all you hear is the sound of the waves no cars or street noise.  It was pretty awesome to bad I can’t remember what that beach is called.

After we left that beach we headed to La Jolla Cove. Rain or Shine it was kind of hard to find parking but eventually we did. There are a lot of sea lions that hang around on the rocks and beach area. It's so pretty I love it! Looking out into the ocean if you are lucky you can see dolphins swim by.  I saw some people kayak and snorkel it looks like a lot of fun, but I have a fear of the ocean. If I can’t touch the ground or see through the water my mind starts playing games with me and I freak out.

Now that it is officially Summer I can’t wait to go to more beaches!  Lately we’ve been exploring lots of beaches nearby and I love it!  Can’t wait to go on more adventures!


The structure at the end of this picture is just the half way point of the pier.


Smile! :) thought my camera was food.


over cast but still beautiful!




Striking a pose! It was like he/she knew I was taking a picture.


this poor little one was trying so hard to get to the top of
this rock but kept getting knocked off by the waves


Dolphins!



1 comment: