Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Casa Guadalajara is One of My Favorite Mexican Restaurants

One of my favorite Mexican restaurants of all time SO far is Casa Guadalajara located in Old Town San Diego.  They make their own tortillas and have one of the best margaritas I’ve ever had! Just so sad that it is so far away!  They have happy hour from 4pm-7pm and also have live mariachi band play during dinner time from 6pm-9pm during the week not sure when they start on the weekends. 

I ordered the Enchiladas Trio it was so good! I love the rice it was just perfect, the flavors were amazing with all the gooey cheese in every bite of the enchiladas! I can’t remember what my boyfriend ordered but it was amazing also! I just like mine better. Hehe :)  We also ordered guacamole on the side for the chips and they serve it as a cute little head with it's tongue sticking out or sucking on a tomato? Either way it's pretty cute.

We also ordered 2 margaritas 1 lime on the rocks and 1 strawberry blended.  I love my blended drinks!  They were so refreshing not too strong perfect for any hot day.  I couldn’t finish my margarita after eating all that delicious food so I had my boyfriend finished it. The ones we got weren’t even the largest size margarita they offer.  I can’t wait to go back when ever my boyfriend and I get the chance to go to San Diego again.  It might be awhile just because now it’s quiet a drive for him.  But we will see. :)



What I got.


What my boyfriend got.


Guacamole head.


Lime and strawberry margaritas.


No comments:

Post a Comment