Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Red Lips

I've always thought I could never pull off red lips. That my skin color was too dark or my lips were too small to pull off any type of bright color lipstick.  But my cousins keep trying to put some color in my life.  This look is by her.  She attacked my face with a little bit of make up because I didn’t want to put any on.  It was just the basics eye liner, eye shadow, false lashes, eye brow, and lipstick.  I must say though I actually like the color on my lips and how everything turned out even though I didn’t put any foundation on.  The only thing is I was still a little bit nervous going out in public with bright color lips.  I’m the type of person that likes to wear dark color clothes or any non bright colored clothes.  I’ve been trying to change the way I dress and trying to have the mentality of who cares what I wear or who stares. But the introvert side of me is always there giving me unnecessary thoughts like if I wear this what will people think. But honestly I know no one is looking and you will never see that person again ever in your life.  I just get a little bit of anxiety sometimes.




^^ makeup by my cousin


I decided to try and be brave by wearing some lipstick to Universal Studios







No comments:

Post a Comment