Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flea Collar

There are dogs on both sides of my boyfriend’s house and I have seen fleas before in his back yard while we were barbecuing.  So the first day we brought our pup home we let her run around outside before we started to groom her and there was already a flea on her.  So right away we went to the pet store to get flea medication.

Buying flea medication for your dog can get a little expensive over the years.  I usually get frontline plus, it's the brand that I've used for as long as I can remember.  But recently while browsing for flea medication we stumbled across this brand Seresto flea collar.  What caught our eyes was that it last for 8 months.  At first we were skeptical because all other flea medication only last for a month.  But we decided to try it anyways if it doesn't work, it doesn't work and we'll just go back to what we know.  Now this is in no way trying to put a bad name to frontline I love it, it works! It's just a little expensive.

It's been 8 months now since we put it on her and I can definitely say it does work.  I have not seen any fleas on my dog.  It also comes with little reflectors to put on the collar but in my opinion it doesn't really do anything.  So it's your option to put it on the collar or not.  We did repurchased this item and will most likely be using this brand from now on as long as it keeps working.



Reflector on her collar

No comments:

Post a Comment