Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday! I love her so much she is such an inspiration and a very strong woman! I can’t believe another year has gone by! Every time I look at her I think she’s still in her 60-70’s not anywhere close to her actual age. She’s gone through so much in her life and is still always positive about everything.  I want to write about her life and share her stories on here so that in the future I can look back at the post and remember every detail of what makes her the woman that she is today. That post will come soon.  But now I want to wish my lovely grandma a happy wonderful birthday again and for many more birthdays and years of healthy happy life to come! Love you grandma! (^_^) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment