Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Ready for Christmas?

On the way home from dinner with my boyfriend we decided to take the streets to see all the Christmas light decorations.  Didn’t see anything interesting until I see something extremely bright coming from a neighborhood and asked my boyfriend to make a turn into it and like wow just wow! I’ve never seen a house so decorated out like this before! I have no idea how long they've been doing this but this is the first time I’ve seen this house and it is just amazing! Everything is in detail the picture doesn’t show much because I wanted to get the whole house in frame but he really went all out. There is also Christmas music in the background.  We got there just in time they turned everything off 10 minutes after we got there since it was already super late.



No comments:

Post a Comment