Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

E.L.F Package!

My package from E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) came today! It came early I wasn’t expecting it until Tuesday so it was a surprise.  Yay surprise package! Who doesn’t love that? :) Anyways I bought some nail polish, lipstick, fake eyelashes, eyebrow stencil, and a couple pencil sharpeners.

I like the colors of the nail polish but there are some issues.  First when I open the package there was a strong smell of nail polish I thought maybe one of the bottles leaked or broke but nope the bottle just wasn’t closed tight and I see why it wasn’t closed tight it doesn’t line up straight. Second one of the brushes had some I guess cotton fuzz at the end of the brush.  It’s not a big deal not going to kill me you get what you pay for.

I love buying from elf! So affordable and some of the products aren’t bad.

ELF bottle as received.


ELF Bottles closed tight.


what was on one of the brushes.


other stuff I bought.

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! I want to try your nail polish. The mint green one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete