Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Snack Crate From Korea

Got another snack crate box! Didn’t make a video this time… It said Korea and I was like I’m on it!  I love Korean anything, whether it be Korean food, dramas, kpop, and culture.  I really hope one day I will be able to visit South Korea! There’s so many places I want to visit, so many places I want to shop at especially makeup products!  Anyway, enough about that so we decided to get the Original box this time plus the drink upgrade.

It came with some really good stuff, although half of the product I could get at any local Korean store around me.  But you know what that’s ok because I probably wouldn’t have bought it without knowing what it was.



So the first snack is a Custard soft cupcake and it’s exactly that. I think I've had some with more custard filling than this one had.  It was soft and fluffy not too sweet I like it but would not buy it.
Next is what they describe as a French pie.  It's like a thin soft puff pastry with jam on top similar to a danish or a turnover.  I would get these again but it’s a little messy to eat crumbs EVERYWHERE.
This is called Gosomi; it is a wheat cracker with a hint of sweetness great to have with tea and coffee
These were thin wafers filled with white cream or coffee flavor.  It was good but I’m not a fan
Choco-pie! Chocolate covered cookies with marshmallow filling.  I liked it.
These peanut sandwich cookies tasted just like nutter-butter.
Lotte Milkis was interesting... It was like a carbonated yogurt drink it reminded me of those small yogurt drink in the tiny bottles with a foil top which I'm not that big of a fan.  But this drink I can get used too.  The first sip tasted lightly sweet and nice with the carbonation but then you get a slight sour after taste of yogurt at the end which was ok.  I would probably drink this once in a while.
PPushu PPushu I'm assuming the name comes from the sound of the bag being crushed?  It is a BBQ flavor ramen chips, have you ever taken a bag of ramen noodles crushed it up, add the seasoning packet, and shook it like crazy?  Well, this is not the ones you boil, you’re supposed to eat it all crushed up like a cracker according to the description.  It was good, would I get it again? No… It was nice to try it at least once, though.
Pepero basically it is Pocky.  This one is a cookie and cream flavor which is one of my all time favorite flavors
Looking through the booklet I see that they replaced Secome Dalcom with Choco Heim instead which I'm kind of bum because the candy sounds delicious I love fruity candies but it's ok so the Choco Heim we received is a crunchy wafer stick with chocolate hazelnut filling.  It was good.
The last item in the box is Kancho which is basically another version of the brand Meiji Hello Panda nothing special.

If you guys would like to sign up and try out snack crate for yourself, click on the link below. Thanks for reading!

http://snck.us/linda49321

1 comment: