Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

King Kabob

This is our first time trying any place that sells Kabobs so we didn't know what to expect.  Everything sounded good on the menu we ended up getting the Kabob combo plate which includes according to the menu; A combination of our marinated chicken tender and beef tender charbroiled to perfection.  We also got the Lamb Kabob plate that is marinated in their special sauce and herbs.  Each plate comes with Basmati rice and a charbroiled tomato.

Let's get on with the taste.  The basmati rice was perfect nothing to complain about there.  Our favorite plate was the Kabob combo plate that included the chicken and beef.  The chicken was moist and the marinade added great flavor.  The beef was also tasty except it was a little bit on the tough side.  But still flavor was there and it was a great tasting dish.

The Lamb kabob plate, on the other hand, was not so great.  I'm not sure what was in their special sauce but it did not smell good.  I think there was definitely yogurt in the sauce, but I could be wrong.  It had such a strong sour smell I at one point thought this has gone bad.  Don't get me wrong I like lamb and I've had lamb chops before.  But this... this just didn't seem right.  Maybe it just didn't suit my taste buds and it's actually supposed to taste like this.  I just know we both didn't like it and did not finish that plate.

I wouldn't mind coming here again only for their chicken and beef plates mainly just the chicken.  I'll pass on all their lamb options.

The Kabob combo plate
The Lamb Kabob plate


No comments:

Post a Comment