Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Five Guys

After avoiding Five Guys for so long and always going to In N Out my boyfriend and I finally decided to try Five Guys.  We didn’t know what to expect and how the burgers would turn out.

I never yelped them or looked much into how the burgers were made.  All I knew is some people said Five Guys is better than In N Out and you get peanuts while you wait.  I got the all the way bacon cheeseburger and my boyfriend got the same but protein style plus an extra patty and 2 large cajun fries.  We love cajun fries! If you’ve ever been to claws or boiling crab it is so good there!  We also got the bacon cheese hot dog to try.

We ordered to go so yes the lettuce wilted from the heat.  It was also a little messy in the bag because the opening of the lettuce wrap was face down instead of facing up so all the juices were running out of the wrapper.  But it’s ok.  So as I'm taking out everything I realize that the fries come in a large drink cup and overflowing a little bit.  I was a bit surprised we had so much fries next time definitely just ordering 1 large fries.

Now on to the burger, it was very tasty!  The flavors worked together the grilled onion and mushroom was great!  Usually, i’m not that big of a fan of grilled onions or mushrooms.  It is definitely a big burger!  I could only eat half the burger and it didn’t look like we did any damage to the fries!  The hot dog was ok.  Honestly, it tasted similar to the polish hotdogs at the Costco food court.

I definitely will come back to Five Guys and it is slightly better than In N Out in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment