Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Can’t Decide!


This Friday my boyfriend and I are planning a day trip to Los Angeles.  I've been there before but never really explored it just the usual Hollywood walk of fame area, Universal Studios, and Chinatown with family.  So I've been looking up things to do and I want to do EVERYTHING! There are not enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do! I want to go to the LA zoo, Griffin observatory, California Science Center, Santa Monica, The Grove, Downtown, the other museums, the beaches, and etc., but of course can’t do it all in a day. :( So hard to pick something when you’re so indecisive and I definitely don’t want to be driving back and forth around town.

Decisions decisions… I will eventually have to make one in the next couple of days! >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment