Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

BH Cosmetics Haul

Bought some makeup! I probably shouldn’t have but I did anyway.  I’ve been watching BubzBeauty for quite some time now and her new palette looks lovely so I thought I would give it a try.  I used to wear makeup all the time but since got lazy and it’s only been eyeliner and eyebrows. 

I only intended on getting BubzBeauty palette but my eyes wondered and I bought a few other things

So here is my BH cosmetics haul;

BubzBeauty Palette


BH Studio Pro Ultimate Brow Palette
It is an 8 brow powder 4 wax shades palette

Eye essential 7 pieces brush set
I wanted to try their brushes and since I was buying eyeshadows why not new brushes for it.

2 Waterproof lip liner in the shade Delight and Petal
The lip liner works wonderfully! It stays put and doesn't rub off easily. Love it!
Delight and Petal

Left - Delight, Right - Petal

For the Lipsticks, I got: 2 Lipsticks from Creme Luxe lipstick in the shade Tea Time and Charmed. I love Charmed it’s a very pretty shade.  Tea Time is pretty too but not for my skin tone.
1 Liquid Long-Wearing Matte Lipstick in the shade Endora.  The formula goes on nicely,  it doesn't make my lips chap and does not have a scent.  I really like it maybe not this color so much but the formula is great.  It doesn’t transfer either.
Left to right - Tea Time, Charmed, Endora

Top - Endora, Middle - Charmed, Bottom - Tea Time

The last thing I bought was because I needed like 2-3 dollars for free shipping and it is a false eyelash applicator.  I usually use a tweezer but there was nothing else I wanted.


Overall I am loving the lipsticks from BH it’s very creamy and soft.  It doesn't feel sticky and again does not make my lips chap and peel like other products even the matte lipstick works nicely.  The price is also very affordable.  I would definitely get some more in other shades in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment