Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

First attempt at making Pretzels!


It was super cold the other day and it look like it was about to rain.  Craving pretzels I didn't want to drive out just to get a pretzel.  So I was wondering if I could make it but wasn't sure if I had all the ingredients. Surprisingly I did! I've never made pretzels before so I had no idea how it would turn out.  I didn't have an electric stand mixer so I used my hand mixer to help mix in the flour and the liquids together.  After it was all mix I knead the dough for a while until it was all smooth.  Anyways the result it was great! It was crunchy on the outside fluffy on the inside!  I made salt, cinnamon, and plain pretzels.  Next time I need to try and make the dough even! I can’t wait to make these again! My boyfriend loves the pepperoni ones from wetzels pretzels so in my next attempt I will be making those for him! Can’t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment