Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Spending time with the cousins and boyfriend

My cousin from San Francisco came down to visit for a couple of days so I invited my boyfriend over to meet her for the first time and my cousin from Long Beach and her boyfriend came over too.  We decided to get sushi for lunch and went to this place called Kula Revolving Sushi Bar in Irvine, mostly everything is $2 except for certain items that can be found on the menu.  This is my go to place when I want good cheap sushi they have different varieties from raw to cooked sushi.

Made a bet with my boyfriend that he wouldn't try a sea urchin; he did but didn't like it. So I lost the bet since he ate it! BUT at least I got him to try it hehe :)


After sushi we walked down to a Taiwanese bakery called 85C Bakery Cafe.  Fresh pastries, bread and other goodies baked fresh daily.  Weekends can get pretty crowded lines go out the door but weekdays are usually fine.  Once you enter the store grab a tray and a tong and start picking whatever goodies you’d like. My all time favorite is in the cake section white chocolate strawberry cup! Yummy!


We ate dinner at home my mom bought house special lobster, duck, chicken feet, tripe, and made asian sesame chicken salad. (no pictures sorry everyone was hungry) After dinner we chilled and watched TV for couple hours then decided to go to Tebo Tebo Tea Lounge; it was pretty crowded and has loud music. There are lots of teas, slushy, smoothies to pick from and yummy brick toast I suggest sharing, it is pretty big.  My boyfriend and I got Paris in a Box it was good but we couldn't finish it.  After that we came home and watched a movie.  :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment