Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Old Town Orange

My cousins and I decided to try Bruxie; it's a waffle sandwich shop. It was my first time there and what I got was ok it tasted kind of bland. It's around $10 for a waffle sandwich and crisp cut fries combo add a drink it comes to around $13-15? I don’t really remember. Anyways what my cousin got tasted better but it pretty much depends on your taste. I wouldn't mind going again and trying different things on the menu, the waffles are good they also have dessert waffles!



After lunch we decided to walk around Old Town Orange.  Even though I've lived here for years I've never actually looked around at all the little hidden shops and never notice this cute small alley way! Only notice it because we saw a gelato and crepe place on the coroner I believe it is called Metropolitan Crepe.  I got a raspberry gelato it was very refreshing and fruity $4 for a small; comes with 2 scoops of gelato and you can get 2 different flavors.




My cousin from San Francisco is leaving today so we decided to just come home and hang out with the family until she has to go. Plus we were all tired and major food coma. Bruxie and Metropolitan Crepe have very friendly and helpful staff if you can't decide what you want to get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment