Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf update.. sorta

I haven’t written on here in awhile and really I’ve just been spending time with my boyfriend and playing animal crossing lol. It’s so hard to make bells! Well not really but I’m so lazy and tired of running around the island catching bugs!  I finally got my town to a perfect town! Yay! It took a while because I have a habit of leaving stuff on the ground when my pockets are full. Especially the first Sunday in august for the fireworks show! I didn’t want to catch bugs so I kept buying fortune cookies from Redds until I got every firework item. I spent probably around 33k so not bad.  I haven’t been asked to build a police station yet but I have the café! :) I’ve also almost completed my house just 1 more upgrade on the left room and 1 for the basement! Anyways enough about animal crossing here’s some pictures!

top left; boat ride to the island
top right; making a wish on a star get's you an
item in the mail the next day
bottom left; finally got shampoodle! new hair!
bottom right; getting my fortune read

Fireworks! Hello Kitty fireworks!
Sparklers and Fountains!
So many sparklers from Redds!

This is what you get:
If you talk to Isabelle during the firework show
you get a head band bobber thing.
From Redd's: Boxed Figurine, Miniature Car,
Lovely Phone (that gives out daily fortunes),
Love tester and Ten Billion Barrel (does nothing), 
Ultra Hand (goes up and down),
Ultra machine (shoots the ball as pictured),
Ultra Scope ( the flag goes down. Is it a flag?)

No comments:

Post a Comment