Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bum Day Sunday


The weather has been so nice for the past week beautiful sunny light cool breeze! It’s one of those perfect days.  It’s a nice change from freezing weather wonder how long it will last. Yes I know I don’t have much to complain about since other states right now are like 12 degrees and below 0 plus snow but hey it doesn’t drop down that low where I live in California so when it gets to a certain temperature it’s freezing for us!

Finally got to see Pitch Perfect! Rented it from redbox it was pretty funny.  After that my boyfriend and our brothers went out front to skate on the ripstik and the wave board street surfer. I didn’t try because I'm scared to fall. -_-  BUT! One day I will make myself get over it and learn.

Anyways I’m supposed to go see the movie “A Haunted House” sometime this week hopefully!  It looks super funny! I love Shawn and Marlon Wayans! I've watched them growing up and they are still awesome! Although I don't think Shawn is in this movie but! I still can’t wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment